1/2" Tubing Adjustable Bender

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmatics

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This is a thread dedicated to a DIY tubing bender made by AcidRain. I purchased it from him and wanted to share his great work to interested parties. I can take more detailed measurements later but for now here are some pics.

20140303_161039.jpg

20140303_161106.jpg

20140303_161125.jpg

20140303_161155.jpg

20140303_161205.jpg

Yes, this is one piece of fine machinery. I saw it when he was selling it. Glad it found a good home.

Cosmatics, thanks for the build thread. I'm looking forward to seeing the dims on this bad boy. Hopefully, AcidRain chimes in with part nos. on those pulleys.

I've got pictures of the original roller packaging, but my computer crashed last week, and I don't have access to the pics. They were $10 a piece at the local hardware store. If I can't get them out of my computer, I can always get them from my camera at work.
I have the original drawing for the side plates too.
Stay tuned

Am I the only one that packs the pipe with sand then bends with what ever spare parts I have? ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394151470.141920.jpg

Hello my name is Drizzt and I have a brewing addiction.

I've got pictures of the original roller packaging, but my computer crashed last week, and I don't have access to the pics. They were $10 a piece at the local hardware store. If I can't get them out of my computer, I can always get them from my camera at work.
I have the original drawing for the side plates too.
Stay tuned

Any chance we can get those pics from your work camera and the drawing of the side plates?

I'll see if I can dig them up.
Right after I posted last time I looked for the pics of the rollers in the packages, but didn't find them. I'll swing by the hardware store that I got them from and see if they have more and get a pic of the package... they were perfect for the job.

I'll see if I can dig them up.
Right after I posted last time I looked for the pics of the rollers in the packages, but didn't find them. I'll swing by the hardware store that I got them from and see if they have more and get a pic of the package... they were perfect for the job.

Any follow up on this acidrain??

Latest posts

Back