1/2 Stainless Chiller? Where have they all gone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valkyrie

Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for a 1/2" stainless chiller? I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find them. Midwest supposedly used to have them, but they haven't been on their site for some time, as best I can tell.

Any help is much appreciated, I want to use one for my new HERMS build.

Thanks.

- V

Google new York home brew supply

New York only has the raw material, but they don't have pre-made 1/2" chillers. I was hoping to cut out a little work and spend more time brewing. Plus, I didn't want to have to invest in the tools to bend it. ;)

Any particular reason 1/2 va 3/8
Like you find in copper?

I have 1/2" fittings for everything, so if I drop to a 3/8, I'll have issue with flow (I believe) and it'll complicate my life with my quick disconnects. I'd prefer all stainless since I've invested in stainless everywhere else and I'd just feel more comfortable with it for sanitary purposes. I know the 1/2" stainless chillers are probably a pain to make, but I'm just suprised no one carries them anymore.

Anyone else have a line on these? Thanks much.

Latest posts

Back