• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 1/2" NPT 316 3Pcs SS Ball Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmkratt

Reaction score
Somehow I have accumulated ONE extra new 1/2" Threaded NPT 316 3Pcs Stainless Steel Full Port Ball Valves. 1000 psi for water, oil, gas. Type 316 stainless steel.

Basically they look like this:

http://i44.tinypic.com/2a62y6x.jpg

I paid between $18-20 each locally. Will sell each for $15 with free shipping USPS Priority Mail if anyone is interested?

I also have two extra 2Pc valves I'd sell for $10.

Cheers.

John

EDIT: One still available.

I will take two if you are willing to ship to an APO.

I assume you're referring to the 3pc?

I have not shipped to an APO before though I don't think that'd be an issue as I ship from work. Let me find out tomorrow and I will get back with you :rockin:

I assume you're referring to the 3pc?

I have not shipped to an APO before though I don't think that'd be an issue as I ship from work. Let me find out tomorrow and I will get back with you :rockin:

I'm sorry, yes I was referring to the 3pc valves. Shipping is the same cost as to stateside, only difference is that there is a customs form involved.

After shipping a few I still have one 3-piece and two 2-piece valves left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back