• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 1/2 bbl SS Brewtech Cronical BME edition & some Better Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h2joe

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Cronical 1.jpg Cronical 1.jpg

Hello,

I have a SS Brewtech 1/2 bbl Chronical Brewmaster Edition fermenter that I would like to sell. I am selling it with the FTSS Chilling and Heating Temperature controller. When sold together they retail for $969.00. The fermenter is just over one year old and I've pushed 10-12 batches through it.
Here is the link to SS Brewtech's site to get a some better photos.
https://www.ssbrewtech.com/collecti...nical-half-bbl-fermenter-brewmaster-edition-1

I am also selling some 6 gallon ported Better Bottles with the racking adapters. New they sell for just about $60.00.

The fermenter with heating / chilling option is selling for 750.00
The Better Bottles are selling for 30.00 each. I have four of them.

I'm not interested in shipping any of these due to their bulk, so they would be for pickup only. I live in Los Angeles, CA near Glendale.

PM me if you're interested.

Thank you,
Cronical 1.jpg
Cronical 2.jpg
2017-12-09 12.11.07.jpg
Cronical 1.jpg Cronical 2.jpg 2017-12-09 12.11.07.jpg

Latest posts

Back