⚡️14.99--50% off for INKBIRD NEW 3-in-1 Infrared Instant-Read Thermometer with probe and Cooking Timer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,everyone!

To thank you all for your continued support!
We'd love to share 50% off discount for all brewers for our INKBIRD new product--3-in-1 Infrared Instant-Read Thermometer with probe and Cooking Timer!
(Deal price $14.99 vs Original price $29.99)
Please leave a comment below if you're interested in the multi-functional digital thermometer, and we'll send the code through PM. (US.ONLY)
Amazon.com: INKBIRD 3-in-1 Instant Meat Thermometer Infrared Read Thermometer for Cooking Temperature with Meat Probe, Digital Food Thermometer with Alarm and Timer for BBQ, Grilling, Pizza Oven, Kitchen : Home & Kitchen
🎀feature:
👉3-IN-1 IR Thermometer With Probe and Cooking Timer
👉-58℉ to 572℉ Probe Temperature Range and -9.9℉ to 9.9℉ Calibration Range
👉Comes with Chef-Recommended Preset Menus
👉Built-in Durable Rechargeable Battery
👉Backlit LCD Clear Screen
5-970-300.jpg

2-970-600.jpg

Have inkbirds controlling keezer & fermentation 'fridge. Sure - I'll go for one, thx.

FYI - rec'd the New Thermo-probe - pretty neat! I like the IR reader and the on screen temp listings by cooking type.
Planning to smoke a pork shoulder over the weekend - have other direct temp devices for it, but - will add this for spot checks on progress. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello,everyone!

We'd love to share 50% off discount for all brewers for our INKBIRD new product--3-in-1 Infrared Instant-Read Thermometer with probe and Cooking Timer!
Please leave a comment below if you're interested in the multi-functional digital thermometer, and we'll send the code through PM. (US.ONLY)
Amazon.com: INKBIRD 3-in-1 Instant Meat Thermometer Infrared Read Thermometer for Cooking Temperature with Meat Probe, Digital Food Thermometer with Alarm and Timer for BBQ, Grilling, Pizza Oven, Kitchen : Home & Kitchen
🎀feature:
View attachment 812288
View attachment 812289
Count me in if it's still available. Thanks!

Count me in if it's still available. Thanks!
Hello,everyone!

🎀feature:
View attachment 812288
View attachment 812289
please send me the code
thanks

Is it too late to request a code for this product? I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back