I am too excited to not Gloat a little.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fifelee

Reaction score
Sorry to do this to you all, but I am leaving for Belgium tomorrow morning for a little vacation. Plan on hitting a number of breweries and pubs. Even have a day planned at The abbay of Saint Sixtus of Westvleteren. Fresh westies for me...yippy. :rockin:

Loosing my Westvleteren beer virginity at the monastery cafe. I now see how those monks can give up sex.

IMG_6158.JPG

Some other pics from my Belgium trip.
IMG_5816.JPG
IMG_5950.JPG

I will put more pics in my gallery. Hope you all have the chance to do the same some day. Belgium is a amazing country with awesome history, friendly people, great food, and as we all know...damn good beer.

Have a belgian waffle. I have eaten Belgian waffles in Brugge and the are 10 times better than in the US. They are light and fluffy. They are sold by street vendors like we sell hot dogs.

pa-in-utah said:
Have a belgian waffle. I have eaten Belgian waffles in Brugge and the are 10 times better than in the US. They are light and fluffy. They are sold by street vendors like we sell hot dogs.
You mean like this:
6704-IMG_5881_thumb.jpg

You are correct, they are awesome. Light yet still slightly crunchy...damn I'm hungery. Guess I will have to go back.

fifelee said:
You mean like this:
6704-IMG_5881_thumb.jpg

You are correct, they are awesome. Light yet still slightly crunchy...damn I'm hungery. Guess I will have to go back.

JUST LIKE THAT!!!! They are the bomb diggity.

Back