How Old are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• under 21

• 21 - 25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 45

• 46 - 50

• 51 - 55

• 56 - 60

• damn old (aka Ralph Nader)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey bird, great photo of Red! When is your birthday? I'll be 39 on Nov. 22.

John

I was thinking about doing this same poll. Turning 45 in 2 weeks and just became a grandfather 3 days ago :confused:. That's what you get when you marry young and your son follows suit.

I guess I'm one of the young ones around here. I'm 23, and have been brewing for about a year.

johnsma22 said:
Hey bird, great photo of Red! When is your birthday? I'll be 39 on Nov. 22.

John

Stole the pic from celticsblog.com (great site for news, the forums are overrun with 13 year old kids, though). BDay is the 20th, I'll be hitting 31.

At 54, I think I'm one of the oldest people on the forum. It's amusing, in brewing clubs I'm one of the old guys, in other clubs (like square dancing), I'm one of the youngsters!

Looks like we're mostly 26 - 40, and you know we're what, 95% male around here, so the ad boys ought to love us. Tx, I think you should re-negotiate whatever ad rates you're getting for us!

59 and beginning to show signs of slowing down. I take between 5 min 5 seconds and 5 min. 15 seconds to run a mile. Best time ever was a 4 min 26 seconds while in the Army in combat boots and fatigues.

sause said:
I think this poll from pumbaa was from a discussion we had. I'm 22 until December.

Kinda was yeah, that and from one of the other threads asking about demo graphics . . . BTW I'll be back at the firehouse on the 31st if ya want to swing by then, after that I'm off until the 6th

20 here...I think i might be the youngest on HBT :) I have been brewin for a few months now and yall have definately helped out a lot. I look forward to many more years of brewing and ESPECIALLY to that magical June 17th date when i can finally hit the bars :mug:

mysterio said:
21, been all grain brewing for a year. I haven't met any brewers even nearly my age.
That's because the other kids with any sense became shareholders in 'Bucky' I'd guess!;)
I'm twentyish......thirtyish....hmmmm. Okay 35. How did I get so old? Ouch.:D

I'm 38. I still think of myself as a young guy, but my body looks at least ten years older and I feel like I'm 30 years older. I hurt all the time. Never took care of myself, lived hard, fell off too many power poles. Come to think of it, I guess I'm doing OK.
Damn, I just realized that I've reached that annoying age where people say" How ya doing?" and you give them a medical report.

Still love beer...:mug:

I'm 51 .. I knew HB Bill was in my era but didn't realize there were a couple more here. You guys signed up for AARP subscriptions?:D

Back