Any other Canucks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where do you guys get your beer kits and supplies from? I orderd from Austin Homebrew but UPS nailed me on brokerage fees so I have to find another way

Hi from Edmonton. The only online store I have ordered from is Paddock Wood. Their website is www.paddockwood.com. I don't know if there are any closer to you but I would recomend them. Their prices are comparably and they have fast shipping.

Good Luck and Happy Brewing!

Im not in Canada, but im still a firm beleiver we should be ;) . There is a place in Taylor, MI called Adventures in homebrew - prolly only a half hour drive for you Depending on how close to the bridge you are.. And you will be able to tell the cusoms agent that you dont have any alchahol :D

I once spent 6 hours in Toronto airport, does that count? ...I did jump in a flower bed to say that I stood on Canadian soil though. ...I was 12.

Hi - I am new to the site (and from Calgary, Alberta). I have been a very satisfied customer of Paddockwood.com (Saskatoon) as well. But another great retailer of homebrew supplies is Dan's Homebrewing Supplies in Vancouver (go to http://www.beermaking.ca/).

If you are out east, La Cachette du Bootlegger (http://www.cachettedubootlegger.ca/beer.html) in Quebec has a great online store too (but I have never ordered from them).

Other than that, there's not much else in Canada. Lots of small shops, but nobody with as big a selection as these three.

Cheers,

Darren

Born in Sault Ste Marie Ontario, lived in Manitoba, Saskatchewan

now reside in Michigan

still looking for a beer that is close to Sleemans honey brown down here..lol

Just outside Winnipeg here. Try Alternative Beverage. I've had EXCELLENT service from them, and if you pick ground shipping you don't get brokerage fees. Their shipping costs are really reasonable.

Latest posts

Back