Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On this rainy Wednesday, today would be a good day to sit down with your kid and teach them about the birds and the bees.

t89ZL59.jpg

Big Ass Cascade Hop Ball... Post boil.

This is a compacted 2 oz pellet ball that I first wort hopped on a pale ale tonight. Anyhow. I seemed to like how dense this sucker is while cleaning out the ball. It wasn't hard to fill the SS ball as I added the pellets. One ounce in each half of the ball is an easy fit before closing it. They expand in the boil.

At the moment I feel like throwing it at someone. The hops that is..... LoL

IMG_20190514_000939.jpeg
IMG_20190514_001001.jpeg
IMG_20190514_001025.jpeg
IMG_20190514_001042.jpeg

Before we left the house on vacation, I set the Foscam to record what the zombie head was seeing in the living room
20190514_183344.jpeg

Big Ass Cascade Hop Ball... Post boil.

This is a compacted 2 oz pellet ball that I first wort hopped on a pale ale tonight. Anyhow. I seemed to like how dense this sucker is while cleaning out the ball. It wasn't hard to fill the SS ball as I added the pellets. One ounce in each half of the ball is an easy fit before closing it. They expand in the boil.

At the moment I feel like throwing it at someone. The hops that is..... LoL

View attachment 626699View attachment 626700View attachment 626701View attachment 626702
Hop utilization has got to be just terrible crammed in that ball.

Free the hops.

Back