• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two high output burners

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JVD_X

Reaction score
I recently upgraded and I have two burners for sale. Pickup only and make your best offer.

The first burner is a class hurricane style burner with a 20 psi output. It works extremely well and is very efficient. The stand is much like a blichmann burner but black. It is well used but works very very well. I can post a pic if you are interested.

The 2nd one is a Bayou Classic burner but I put it up on a home made stand. This has served me very well and I have boiled 15 gallons on it no problem. It's very sturdy. However, if you don't want the stand, I can remove it.

Again... make an offer.

P2230002.JPG

Where is Gainesville in relation to Richmond? How much are you hoping to get for them? I have no idea how much used burners go for.

Where is Gainesville in relation to Richmond? How much are you hoping to get for them? I have no idea how much used burners go for.

We are 40 miles west of DC. So... about 2 hours or so.

The banjo burner (it's not the new design, it is a cast iron design) new is about $50 including a stand so if I could get 1/2 that I would be happy. A burner is a burner even if it is well used.

The hurricane burner with a sturdy stand new goes for between 100-138 and again 1/2 that would be acceptable.

Back