Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go. Even Revvy acknowledges his limitations... Perhaps you should step back and let the "experts" handle this one... :rockin:

the only limitation revvy has is while he is balls deep in momma brownie

did that go too far?

edit--- that was post 666...... creeeeeepy

OK, timeout! I gotta run to the can.... Don't post anything until I get back.

Thats some risk you're taking, You'll never understand whats going on by the time you get back.

I dread only having another Hour and a half to post in this thread, then (SWMBO's birthday today) I'll be out until tomorrow morning when god knows maybe this thing will eventually die before then.

And tell your mom Thanks for costing me my mom!! Doesn't she know the Barley Wine was Malty.

Thats some risk you're taking, You'll never understand whats going on by the time you get back.

I dread only having another Hour and a half to post in this thread, then (SWMBO's birthday today) I'll be out until tomorrow morning when god knows maybe this thing will eventually die before then.

And tell your mom Thanks for costing me my mom!! Doesn't she know the Barley Wine was Malty.
Ooh, hopefully IrregularPulse will be getting some IrregularP***y tonight.

Did that go too far?

ok, who wants to make bets as to what is going to happen to this thread.

1- gets moved to drunken rambling
2- gets moved to fight club
3- gets edited and moved to drunken rambling
4- gets deleted
5- they just let it go

****, my coworker came in to ask my help and opinion on something. That was like 60 seconds ago. I missed two damn pages, and another one trying to catch up.

ok, who wants to make bets as to what is going to happen to this thread.

1- gets moved to drunken rambling
2- gets moved to fight club
3- gets edited and moved to drunken rambling
4- gets deleted
5- they just let it go

Man, this is shaping up to become MY thread. They better not go with #5.

No kidding. I think I just wrote IrregularP****y in my column. Oops.

you are going to need to do some careful editing before you turn that in. I can see it now you talking about tom brady (dont know what sports you do) getting some irregularp***y showing up in the sunday paper

Ooh, hopefully IrregularPulse will be getting some IrregularP***y tonight.

Did that go too far?

No you forget I am married. It is HER birthday, I am not allowed to hound her, It's August when I get the who-ha. Hell even Her's would be Irregular to me at this point. Friggin post prego wait issues...

No kidding. I think I just wrote IrregularP****y in my column. Oops.
For once I'm famous enough to the papers, well halfway I guess.

And why is this the second time this thread, I have double quoted you Shecky

you are going to need to do some careful editing before you turn that in. I can see it now you talking about tom brady (dont know what sports you do) getting some irregularp***y showing up in the sunday paper

What the hell does Tom Brady have to do with Brownie Bites? and why would he do that to that kids mom with the Sheck all over her face? Kids sure have some weird lingo these days!

No you forget I am married. It is HER birthday, I am not allowed to hound her, It's August when I get the who-ha. Hell even Her's would be Irregular to me at this point. Friggin post prego wait issues...

For once I'm famous enough to the papers, well halfway I guess.

And why is this the second time this thread, I have double quoted you Shecky
How many kids you have? I've got two and irregular doesn't even begin to describe it. And the second one is 4 years old.

I'm quotable, what can I say. You should meet me. I'm really, without word of a lie, extremely quiet. Ironic, I know.

How many kids you have? I've got two and irregular doesn't even begin to describe it. And the second one is 4 years old.

I'm quotable, what can I say. You should meet me. I'm really, without word of a lie, extremely quiet. Ironic, I know.

Hell I just got married a few months ago and its Irregular already

Just the one now, almost 6 months old.

Ditto here, It takes a while to warm up in person before I can be myself.

Hell I just got married a few months ago and its Irregular already
Hard to believe they make on/off switches out of little gold or silver circles!

Back