Zombie Plan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of hiding out in the Appalachians up above the sugar maples, so they have to go through all of those mountain folk. My only fear is that they might try to breed with the Zombies.

but all in all I think that those mountains will be one of the best places to hide

Agreed, there is no motivation for the zombie horde to wander into largely uninhabited mountains and forests. The trick is getting up there in time, and with enough supplies that trips to the local town aren't necessary for survival.

Them and the French, damned cheese eating surrender monkeys....

french_surrendermonkey.jpg

but the french will surrender and the UN (also french) will have to set up camps for the recently bitten but not converted, because there is some UN resolution somewhere about killing the terminally ill.

Hey but nobody is going to be better practiced at fleeing the zombie horde than the french. We could all take a page out of the book.

Sniper on the rooftop and people downstairs with shotguns is a good plan, but the problem with zombies is in their numbers. Sure, you can shoot individuals as they make their way to you, but when there are too many to shoot, or you run out of ammo, that's where the danger lies. Alone, they are slow, dim-witted and vulnerable. But in numbers, they are a force to be feared. It's my opinion that the best defense is isolation. Hole up in some desolate, out-of-the-way uninhabited place.

So, basically like grown up 5 year olds?

Even if you live in the mountains, once they finish feeding and at the same time growing there zombie hordes, they will eventually find you up in the mountains.

Can zombies starve? I mean, what really happens if they run out of food? Can you starve them out? Seems odd that an undead creature would need food. I mean they are undead. Then again..vampires need blood so.......

Wow Revvy, thanks for all the great links and info. You are my hero. Now i must find a way to implement this all into my plan in such a way that I will not be in direct competition with Cheeto. Or else I'll have to strangle him while he sleeps tonight and none of us want that.

I think everyone better get in some practice:

The Last Stand 2 | Armor Games

I've played that game to death (literally) love it!!! It is one of the best free zombie games, if not one of the best free games in gerneral out there.

If zombies are undead, and they don't die from bleeding or shooting the heart, then could you in theory cut n paste zombie parts and heads? Could you attach 3 zombie heads to a four legged zombie?

Uhm.. being an evil scientists, I would never do this. <wonders how much longer he can contain his horde of modified mutant zombies>

Further more could one in theory implant control devices into zombies heads with an small explosive added as a kill switch?

And for the record, underworld is a scam. None of my vampire/werewolf forced breedings resulted in any hybrid as depicted in that movie series. I'm thinkng another element is needed. I am very disapointed so far.

Denny's those concoctions are evil! I like the cut of your jib! Now, as far as the multi-limbed zombie, you'll definitely want to give them helmets as well. No sense in letting such creations get killed easily from some enterprising busybody.

I think that even if you didn't implant a device in their head, if you simply used an explosive collar like from the old Arny Running Man movie. You could simple wire a perimeter that if they crossed it they blow up. Kinda like those invisible fence collars but way more fun. (might really have to try this, hehe). Also you could assign each control group a different series of fequencies so that on that day you wake up and think to yourself "you know I just don't need test group '2' anymore, it would really be as easy as..

(Reaches over to laptop and hits CTRL + f2 + DEL)

Igor - go clean that up!

Denny's those concoctions are evil! I like the cut of your jib! Now, as far as the multi-limbed zombie, you'll definitely want to give them helmets as well. No sense in letting such creations get killed easily from some enterprising busybody.

Yes, helmets! Hmm... Maybe a computer controlled laser weapon on the top for my ubercomputer to control, while the zombies roam about killing things.

I guess they could still be killed by a gunshot to the mouth since I will have to leave their teeth free. Unless someone knows of a design that would protect the mouth yet would still allow them to bite things?

I think that even if you didn't implant a device in their head, if you simply used an explosive collar like from the old Arny Running Man movie. You could simple wire a perimeter that if they crossed it they blow up. Kinda like those invisible fence collars but way more fun. (might really have to try this, hehe). Also you could assign each control group a different series of fequencies so that on that day you wake up and think to yourself "you know I just don't need test group '2' anymore, it would really be as easy as..

Well, yes, for testing purposes... but for attacking and enslaving the earths 6.5 billion people (a good third of which will have to be turned into zombies) I will need a form of reliable zombie control.

My pirate ninja vampire crossbreeds are showing some potential as intelligent but obedient minion supervisors. But I think I need some werewolf in there for ultimate obedience. Fine line between wild wolf and obedient mutt. Luckily I had an Epiphany, I dilute the werewolf by inflicting one with vampire bites, Take its offspring and subject to a zombie bite and then it's offspring to a pirate/ninja vampire. Downside is it takes so long, but I think I have a way to seed up the process using genetic engineering.

So plan away your anti-zombie defences. bwahahaha! They'll be useless against my gentically engineered undead army! BWAHAHAHAHA!!

You forgot the "Mad", as in Mad Evil Genious Scientist. I think that with all that I'm def going to have to start thinking of inventive ways to use fire. Fire kills everything!

Ok, well in that case, when I'm done with this deployment will be looking for a job. Previous experience as evil henchmen, strong back w/mild hump.

Will work for beer...

Well, I might have need for an evil henchman/brewer to run the brewery. Gotta keep the henchman drunk. That way they don't notice the lack of a pay check.

Can you send me a CV? I'm assuming you're supervisor material since you are literate. Most of my henchman are only semi-literate. No big words and usually I have to write it all down on cocktail napkins.

Can even site a reference. Currently henching for Cheeto managing his minions. Can follow instructions and build from plans on napkins, toilet paper, even construction paper.

Can even site a reference. Currently henching for Cheeto managing his minions. Can follow instructions and build from plans on napkins, toilet paper, even construction paper.

I hadn't realized Cheeto was suffering so much from this recession. Or is there another reason you are leaving his employ?

I have a Evil scientist thread going now. I think i've hijacked this one enough. :)

Hmm... My mutant zombie horde should be immune, but if any of you are still worried about random normal zombies, I'll come up with some ideas for you. I have to parse them for trade secrets first though.

If zombies are undead, and they don't die from bleeding or shooting the heart, then could you in theory cut n paste zombie parts and heads? Could you attach 3 zombie heads to a four legged zombie?

Uhm.. being an evil scientists, I would never do this. <wonders how much longer he can contain his horde of modified mutant zombies>

Further more could one in theory implant control devices into zombies heads with an small explosive added as a kill switch?

And for the record, underworld is a scam. None of my vampire/werewolf forced breedings resulted in any hybrid as depicted in that movie series. I'm thinkng another element is needed. I am very disapointed so far.

not just any vampire can be used. they have to be pureblood. and not just any pure blood will do.

Plan:

1 secure family at designated location
2 using train tracks and fireroads (least likely to be driven on here in LA) reach the harbor.
3 Secure a large motorized yaht and procede to sea
4 Quick stop at Camp Pendelton for weapons and resupply
5 find one of many islands off the coast of wherever... secure said island.

Plan:

1 secure family at designated location
2 using train tracks and fireroads (least likely to be driven on here in LA) reach the harbor.
3 Secure a large motorized yaht and procede to sea
4 Quick stop at Camp Pendelton for weapons and resupply
5 find one of many islands off the coast of wherever... secure said island.

Go to Catalina they have wild pigs and goats there. ;) They also have a nice port with supplies if necessary.

Latest posts

Back