Zombie Plan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent my dad some leatherworking plans ( he makes custom holsters and stuff ) for a set of saddlebags for the Doberman.

She will be able to carry 4 liters of water, 6 pounds of food, 50 rounds of 12 gauge and 100 rounds of .40 S&W....

and my stainless steel short-barrel shotgun.

:rockin:

fail-owned-prep-win.jpg

OK, first of all, stop sharing your plans in case the zombies are the kind that can remember things. Now I know to go to Yuma when the plague hits. However, I'm going to trust that homebrew is a curative agent and trust you all.

Second, shall we assume that, even though the definition is debatable, that people infected with rage can be treated as zombies and should be covered under the zombie plan?

+1 to the .410, the most underrated of shotgun rounds.

While ammunition is a finite resource, consider that cans of powder are cheap, and you can cast your own bullets. Collect your brass and you're good to go!

The leatherworker would be useful in creating armor. Leather armor should be completely sufficient to ward off zombie bites. As long as you're not mobbed, you should be fine!

OK then. We just need a foolproof method of remote decapitation and that just settles it.

I forget what it's called but there's an old Indian (as in from India) weapon that's basically a razor sharp frisbee. Come up with some launching system and you've got it made...

OK then. We just need a foolproof method of remote decapitation and that just settles it.

I forget what it's called but there's an old Indian (as in from India) weapon that's basically a razor sharp frisbee. Come up with some launching system and you've got it made...

Modify a skeet launcher, thrower thingy. You could sling a bunch of those with some accuracy, I would imagine.

What about catapulting containers of acid? Melt them into oblivion. Sometimes going old-school can work out well. ;) Giant crossbows to pin them to a tree then walk up and finish the job.

Modify a skeet launcher, thrower thingy. You could sling a bunch of those with some accuracy, I would imagine.

What about catapulting containers of acid? Melt them into oblivion. Sometimes going old-school can work out well. ;) Giant crossbows to pin them to a tree then walk up and finish the job.

Wasn't there something like this in the Motovational Thread? Rocket propelled chainsaw thingy?

Since Zombies hate hops, my plan is to stock up on a lot of Pliny.

Since it says "does NOT age well, best consumed young" on the bottle, I guess that means I'll have to buy a lot of Pliny often and drink a lot of the older stock. But I'm stickin' to my plan anywayz. :drunk: :drunk:

Man you guys are way more prepared than me! I need to get my head out of my a$$ and get a solid plan together.

Thanks guys you might have just saved my life!

Been a while since I saw that, how do I know the accuracy of there zombie portrayal? It was a movie for ****s sake!

Besides this is a deeeeeeep ass lake. over 750 feet. They might just get stuck in the 2460 feet of of glacial and post-glacial sediment fill (which were deposited during the Pleistocene Epoch).

Aw well, flame thrower time regardless. I'm thinking of ringing the home with flamethrowers. It would be nice if I could tap into the natural gas for that but the gas really needs to be mixed with something oily to make a nice napalm like sticky flame.

Oh crap. I just had a thought. What happens when a zombie bites a vampire?

Hypothetically, I may have to let certain hypothetic secret hidden vampire armies of mine know this.

Also.. what effect on a werewolf? Vampire/werewolf cross breads?

Anyone know where I can find a zombie to experiment on in my secret laboratory? er I mean hypothetical secret laboratory...

I would think that whichever sub-species of undeadish creature bites the other that affect would shine through.

Zombie bites vampire = new zombie with bad dental plan

Vampire bites zombie = well probly a zombie that likes the blood and brain but too stupid to use any vampiristic powers.

I aslo am going to skip on the plasma rifle, they're overrated. I'm going to have to go with a railgun. I found some plans for a DIY version.

rail_gun.jpg

I would think that whichever sub-species of undeadish creature bites the other that affect would shine through.

Zombie bites vampire = new zombie with bad dental plan

Vampire bites zombie = well probly a zombie that likes the blood and brain but too stupid to use any vampiristic powers.

I aslo am going to skip on the plasma rifle, they're overrated. I'm going to have to go with a railgun. I found some plans for a DIY version.

rail_gun.jpg

Sweet! Cost to build?

I don't know but can't be that much if the picture of it was taken on a cheap high-school gym floor! Also probly means it only effective against preppy kid zombies.

Sniper on the rooftop and people downstairs with shotguns is a good plan, but the problem with zombies is in their numbers. Sure, you can shoot individuals as they make their way to you, but when there are too many to shoot, or you run out of ammo, that's where the danger lies. Alone, they are slow, dim-witted and vulnerable. But in numbers, they are a force to be feared. It's my opinion that the best defense is isolation. Hole up in some desolate, out-of-the-way uninhabited place.

I was thinking of hiding out in the Appalachians up above the sugar maples, so they have to go through all of those mountain folk. My only fear is that they might try to breed with the Zombies.

but all in all I think that those mountains will be one of the best places to hide

Sniper on the rooftop and people downstairs with shotguns is a good plan, but the problem with zombies is in their numbers. Sure, you can shoot individuals as they make their way to you, but when there are too many to shoot, or you run out of ammo, that's where the danger lies. Alone, they are slow, dim-witted and vulnerable. But in numbers, they are a force to be feared. It's my opinion that the best defense is isolation. Hole up in some desolate, out-of-the-way uninhabited place.

That's what the grenades are for. slows them down, takes out limbs and heads, thins their numbers. You just have to have a LOT of grenades and hope they don't go anywhere near my truck. I need that truck.

Back