Your last beer before you die??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffie

Reaction score
If you had ONE TYPE of beer to choose that you could have before you die, what would it be?

Mine would be Hales Cream Ale...

A three year old barleywine... or 3 three yr old barleywine. Just in case my death will be painful.

either my imperial stout or busch light or youngs double chocolate stout

Which one doesnt belong? You decide!

How am I dying?

In a fire: Alaskan Smoked Porter
Freezing to death: Harpoon Winter Warmer
Sun stroke: Corona
Aneurysm: Skullsplitter
Bicycle accident: Fat Tire Amber
Gunshot: Colt 45
Starvation: Guinness

One of these, but filled with my Haus Pale Ale or Bavarian Hefeweizen.

EKU-mass-krug.jpg

Buford said:
A Weihenstephaner hefe.
Good choice! They are the best on tap in Freising, Germany, just North of Munich. (on tap at the Munich Airport Marriott).

FreisingFest2.jpg

Shot taken at the Freising Spring Festival (home of Weihenstephaner Bier)

1608.jpg

More than likely a Racer 5 IPA. I don't think anything has ever tasted that good to me.

Maybe a Piraaaaaaaaaaat Triple IPA

Something Belgian. Not sure what, maybe a Duvel.

Edit: I don't really care, but as long as it's served to me while I'm experiencing what I've heard is the best way to die:

99 years old, in bed........

shot by a jealous husband:rockin:

A nice pint of Hook Norton Best Bitter, with a heaping hot plate of bangers and mash. Mmm-mm.

Samichlaus, 20 yr old bottle kept at a constant 34ºF for its entire life. That would be the ultimate last drink before entering the after life.

A Giant Brat with a ton of sauer kraut and brown mustard, German potato salad and a huge draw of German Alt Bier.

Okay, so I turned it into my last meal request.

A 10 year old bottle of Rogue Old Crustacean. Not too fancy and made with pride right here in Oregon.

Budweiser, then it wouldn't be so hard to leave. :D

It's like those people that say "At least he died doing the thing he loved the most" What a terrible way to go...he was having a great time. I want to die at work, put me out of my misery. :(

oh thats a tough one, while I am thinking I will have a
Murphy's
Guiness
Warsteiner Dunkel
Bells Two Hearted Ale
Surly Furious
Maredsous.......and so on and so forth

Back