Your favorite recipe book?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blawjr

Reaction score
What is your favorite recipe book? I'm looking to buy a few books full of recipes, I mostly brew ipa's and pale ales....any suggestion?

I don't have many recipe books...I generally stick to recipes I find on HBT. You see feedback from others who try to make it, and you can always ask questions if something weird happens. Half of my "to brew" list is just from looking at the most viewed threads on the recipe forums.

Yea I just recently made the move to all grain and that's what I've basically been doing. I've brewed edwort's haus pale and yoopers dfh 60 clone...i'm brewing edworts stone ipa clone tomorrow. What are some of your favorite recipes that you've brewed from here?

"Brewing Classic Styles" is a must own book. Every style is discussed, practical advice and brewing tips are included, and each recipe aims to be a good representation of the style. All of the recipes I've brewed from the book have been excellent, and I base most of my own recipes on the ones found in this book.

Latest posts

Back