you still use hops in your beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss takesomeadvice, good for a laugh, when i built my first mash tun I watched his videos but muted it he actually video’ed alot of detail while but I couldn’t stand his repeating and gum chewing

Its not a gruit. It is beer that is down to the bare bones of what beer is and yhen ratcheted up again in my own style. You can be critical all you want. I cant really release my details as they are confidential in preparation for my launch.

You can cut the condescending tone any time 2015 join daters

Why start this thread if you are unable to have a discussion or explain the process? Starting a brewing operation takes time. If you are well on your way to a launch, no one here is going to be able to catch up to you in your region.

Also, I find it odd this trip of no hops and judging people who joined in 2015, when you posted a recipe in 2015 that STILL used hops. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=538837

Its not a gruit. It is beer that is down to the bare bones of what beer is and yhen ratcheted up again in my own style. You can be critical all you want. I cant really release my details as they are confidential in preparation for my launch.

HBT is for sharing of information. Plenty of professionals share information. Its one of the hallmarks of our brewing community - we share, we don't horde.

I miss Gary Oak, too. Wasn't he a germaphobe, also? Like, he wore a mask when brewing? Or am I thinking of someone else? :tank:

Where is the op? I wanna hear more about his "launch"

Z0bYr.gif

Sorry, but you don't get to deny responsibility for this. You posted condescending comments, then lashed out for people calling you on it.

No big deal, but at least be honest. IT helps with your credibility.

As for True Beer, if you like it, great - the world would be boring of we were all the same.

Yes, it's the Greatest Beer Ever Brewed guy again! Please don't delete your thread this time after everyone calls out your trolling!

I miss Gary Oak, too. Wasn't he a germaphobe, also? Like, he wore a mask when brewing? Or am I thinking of someone else? :tank:

Thinking of something else. Gary Oak was the one who knew everything about homebrewing because he read a book, and proceeded to write with awful grammar and punctuation. I seem to remember him writing 2 or 3 paragraphs as 1 sentence.

Where's the OP been? I want to hear about his launch and how he does and then doesn't make true beer! And how he's from Korea but now he's not, lol

Do i still use hops? does a bear take a poo in the woods?

This sounds like takesomeadvice. Was Gary Oak his real name? It looks like all his content has been removed from youtube.

Takesomeadvice was ****ING HILARIOUS

Cant tell if he was a troll or not, he did troll that other canadian goof, either way what that dude did was hilarious. And he roped Palmer into it at one point.

yah i once in a while brew without hops.

i use herbs or flower herbs and if using a decent malt,the foam is good.
its beer thats right.

Why start this thread if you are unable to have a discussion or explain the process? Starting a brewing operation takes time. If you are well on your way to a launch, no one here is going to be able to catch up to you in your region.

Also, I find it odd this trip of no hops and judging people who joined in 2015, when you posted a recipe in 2015 that STILL used hops. https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=538837

thats not my recipe hahah, wow perfect example of how out of touch the trolls in this thread are...

thats not my recipe hahah, wow perfect example of how out of touch the trolls in this thread are...

You started that recipe thread. It's listed under your user name in the recipe drop down. And you made brewing and tasting notes. Whether you created the recipe or got it from someone else, you posted it which is claiming it is your version of the recipe.

Regardless, it still doesn't explain why you started this thread about "true beer" but are unwilling to discuss it or explain the concept at all.

I tried to find this "True Beer", but i couldn't :(

Instead i found this beer:

beer_412495.jpg

I think Fred need it.

Quite sure all Fred need is love and some attention. He is trying to get it creating this thread.

Dear Fred, this is for you:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csyHN3LoRJ4[/ame]

Somewhere in this world is a man named Fred laughing at us while drinking a marvelous home brew.

Either that or there is a sad little man sitting on the couch in his underwear with Cheeto stained fingers wondering why we’re laughing at him.

I can’t make up my mind! :)

Somewhere in this world is a man named Fred laughing at us while drinking a marvelous home brew.

Either that or there is a sad little man sitting on the couch in his underwear with Cheeto stained fingers wondering why we’re laughing at him.

*whynotboth.gif*

Heh, heh... Fingers might not be the only Cheetos colored parts on this guy. Oops can I say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back