You en Owen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeTrott

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I brewed some ale , not sure when, but I stashed it under my backyard deck to see how it would carbonate in that location. Just a 12 pack. I forgot about it and just found it during clean up. It's in dark brown bottles but possibly could have been exposed to sunlight no extreme temperatures as I live in San Francisco. The bottling year is you en Owen or "Unknown" but couldn't be any more than 5 years ago. Is it safe to drink? It's on ice right now.

I wish I knew how to add a picture. It's beautiful looking, clear as can be. The flavor is umm chocolatey rummy. I'm not sure if I like it or not. But it does taste good as far as no off flavors. It's very interesting and very very stout.

It's beautiful looking, clear as can be

Time sitting in the bottle undisturbed will get you clear beer, even a hefeweizen will clear given time. The longest I have been able to keep my hands off my beer is 2 years and for a strong stout that was a nice amount of time.

Back