• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb, wtt, tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mumbly

Reaction score
Long story short, I go a big ol cabinet from my work, that is now storing my brewing equipment. I picked up a boulevard wheat tap handle off CL for dirt cheap and got the brilliant idea to replace the handles with tap handles, the only problem is I need 3 more.

I'm looking for craft beer tap handles, no A-B, miller, coors, the like. Would like to keep it under the $10 range per handle. To trade I have full pounds of hops, digital scales, powere cables if your building a stir plate, corny keg o-rings, a 10 psi acme propane regulator, and I'm sure some other things I'm missing. Let me know if you can fill my needs and I'm sure we can work something out

I make custom tap handles and would be willing to make a trade. I'm in need of a working stir plate. If you want to build one from the extra parts you have, I'll trade you 3 tap handles for a stir plate and some hops. Attached are just a few of the handles I have available or could turn pretty quickly if you are interested.

image-2492854240.jpg

image-3090780332.jpg

image-4046743865.jpg

I make custom tap handles and would be willing to make a trade. I'm in need of a working stir plate. If you want to build one from the extra parts you have, I'll trade you 3 tap handles for a stir plate and some hops. Attached are just a few of the handles I have available or could turn pretty quickly if you are interested.

How much for the tap handles... they're beautiful! I particularly like the one in the third photo. Nice work!

Brulosopher said:
How much for the tap handles... they're beautiful! I particularly like the one in the third photo. Nice work!

They vary in price depending on the wood and how intricate they are. The classic pub tap you mentioned goes for $40. Check out this photobucket site to see other things I have on hand.

http://photobucket.com/Shopdogtaphandles

Back