• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB Stainless Conical Spike / Ss

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franknbeans

Connoisseur of little
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my process to a pressure-capable tank. I've had my eyes on either a cf5 or 10, or a Ss Unitank. I wasn't fast enough to grab one from Spike during the big sale unfortunately. Everything cleared out so quick on there. I live in Lodi, CA but can drive for the right deal. Anything out there that someone isn't using.....or the wife doesn't want to look at anymore? :thumbsup:

Manage to get ourself a conical yet? I've got a cf10 w/ all the extra's and a chiller that i may be tryin to unload in favor of a smaller setup (renting a house now).

I'm in Seattle, so 12hr drive... might be worth it if you find yourself in the area anyway. Be willing to toss the chiller in for free (5kw btu DIY chiller)

Conical

I managed to find a cf10 locally, but its the bare bones tank. I'd be interested in the chill coil and jacket and whatnots if you're willing to let those go? I do already have a chiller as well. @postalbunny

Last edited:
Sorry, not sure parting out the good stuff would be smart unless i manage to get the main unit out the door. I'll revisit if i get any offers that need just the conical itself, as I do have all the accessories.

Latest posts

Back