• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS Brewtech FTSS2 Controller, Conical Fermentor Blichmann Riptide

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the715

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone might be interested in selling any of the below items:

FTSS2: I've got a BME chronical, so I don't need the coils, but the controller and heating pad, etc.

Also looking for another Blichmann Riptide (the whole pump, not just the triclamp retrofitting piece).

And lastly, another BME Chronical from SSB, or a Spike CF10...or unitank from either, really.

Located in Minnesota, if anyone is interested in parting ways with one of these!

Thanks!

I'd sell my RipTide pump. New condition. I bought it thinking I'd have to use it when running wort through the therminator but rigged up my system for gravity instead. Paid 200. Located in Minneapolis.

Are you looking for $200, then, or are you willing to negotiate?

Quick addition:

Also interested in a cornypillar IC from Jaded, or any perlick or intertap faucets.

Thanks!

Back