• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb random things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerkyQ

Reaction score
Looking for 7.9 gallon speidels, 1/2" NPT two or three piece ball valves, 3 position 120v 22mm switches, 5/8" OD copper tubing, weld less or tri-clamp element enclosures, 5500w elements and bcs accessories.

Thanks!

Bargain fittings has cheaper ball valves but they're 304 stainless. Brewhardware.com has 316 stainless, if it matters to you. Their three piece ball valve price at bargain fittings is the lowest I've seen. No mention of 304 vs 316 stainless on either site mentioned.

Hi. I've got a brand new 5500W all stainless element from BrewHardware.com (https://www.brewhardware.com/product_p/element5500.htm.) I originally bought it for my 120V BIAB pot, but it doesn't generate enough to give me a good boil. It's in new condition, and only been used once in plain water to test boil time. I'm asking $25 + shipping (it's $37 + shipping on Bobby's site.) I'll be happy to provide a copy of the sales receipt. Ed

5500W Element.jpg

Back