• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You couldn't pay me enough to part with my MM2-2.0... Well, you could, but it would be cheaper for you to simply get a new one direct from the manufacturer.

For an oxygenation system, I suggest looking through the threads about the William's wand and how people are using (and modifying) that. I use it along with a 20 cubic foot O2 tank connected via a regulator with a flow meter. I can push nLpM to my wort/must to get the oxygen level desired. With the cheap bottle regulators you really have NO idea how much O2 you're pushing.

I have the Williams, its pretty convenient.

But I wonder how the Austin Brew kit would be, with the 0.5 micron stone.
Just put some nuts on the end of the tube to weigh down the stone.

I just placed a WTB for a Monster Mill a couple of days ago.
No takers, no surprise there.

I have a Malt Mill I could sell. I'm out of town for a week though, so if you're still looking then, I'll hit you up.

For an oxygenation system, I suggest looking through the threads about the William's wand and how people are using (and modifying) that. I use it along with a 20 cubic foot O2 tank connected via a regulator with a flow meter. I can push nLpM to my wort/must to get the oxygen level desired. With the cheap bottle regulators you really have NO idea how much O2 you're pushing.
Links? My search turned up little.

Actually, I'm just using the wand with an O2 regulator with a flow meter (like this), and a 20 cubic foot O2 tank. I got my tank from a welding gas supply store, when I traded in my larger (40 cubic foot tank) that was outside it's hydro date (by about a decade). Basically, got two full [20 cubic] tanks for the cost of one empty tank. I'm using standard 3/16" ID Bevlex tubing to connect the wand to the tank. I got the swivel nut fitting from the welding supply store to do that. Makes it much easier to connect up. You could use the cheap, thin wall, tubing if you like, but I prefer to have solid clamps on all my gas (and liquid for that matter) hoses.

Back