Would like to get into trading

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach976

Reaction score
I live just south of Austin, TX and would like to get my hands on some beers from other states. I would really like to try some Heady Topper if anyone has some too. I can get anything local to the Austin area or surrounding area. Let me know if you would like to trade some beer.

Xpertskir said:
Some of the Jester King stuff will get you most of what you desire...load up.

Thanks for the heads up. I can get all the Jester King that anyone wants.

I just had a bottle of JK El Cedro and Wytchmaker delivered today.. Have had the EC, looking forward to the Wytchmaker.

Trade Away!

joshjv said:
I just had a bottle of JK El Cedro and Wytchmaker delivered today.. Have had the EC, looking forward to the Wytchmaker. Trade Away!

The Wytchmaker is awesome.

I would love to try some Jester king, I stumbled across their site the other day and must say i am in awe at their unique brews. I live in NC and have access to a fairly good amount of local brews that are amazing, (catawba valley BC, Fonta Flora, Highland, Foothills BC, Ole Hickory BC, Pisgah BC) Lemme know if you are interested.

Latest posts

Back