Worst workplace training.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodsStepBrother

Reaction score
Got a new job and I am in training (horrible stuff). I am currently going through a power point, but this thing is just so cheesy. Check out some pictures included in the training, I am loosing brain cells here.

This guy looks like he is constipated or something. Don’t think it was a video that I paused at the right time, someone actually picked this picture for the PowerPoint.
guy.png

This one’s my favorite. Keep in mind this thing is about sexual harassment.
girlandguy.png

Let’s see some photo shop gurus work their magic.

That’s pretty bad I can’t hear the audio at the moment, but yeah that annoyed me even more. Shouldn’t have watched that lol.

Nothing cheesier than powerpoint trainings except for the videos!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVssz2VMJVM]Staplerfahrer Klaus [Uncensored, English Subs, High Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

Thankfully I work for a small company that doesn't have stupid training videos or powerpoint presentations about sexual harassment.

I think they ought to hire sexual harassment panda for that sort of thing. Or Gloria Ironbachs.

GodsStepBrother said:
That’s pretty bad I can’t hear the audio at the moment, but yeah that annoyed me even more. Shouldn’t have watched that lol.

Oh man, just wait until you can watch it with the audio. It'll change your life

Seabass, that’s enough of Klaus. Is that what you had to watch or did you just find that online?

It's been floating around online for a long time. It's hard to forget that video...cracks me up though.

You Got a job at the Wal? those people all look like the ones from the sexual harrasment training. Passed the computer test, failed real life testing every day.

What I remember most vividly from my new workplace traning....

"Ok, this is Bullet (the doctor tells me as she introduces me to a yellow labrador), and he is here to have his anal glands expressed. Do you know what anal glands are?"

I shake my head.

"Ok, well dogs and cats have glands just inside their rectum, these glands secrete a liquidy substance when they deficate. Some dogs anal glands don't express normally when they deficate, so it has to be done manually."

I don't like where this is going...

"So what you have to do is, put on this latex glove, put some lube on your index finger, insert your finger into the dogs rectum and squeeze the liquid out of the gland with your thumb and finger."

At this point I think this is some kind of new hire hazing prank. Unfortunately that was not the case.

This happened 14 years ago. Now I don't think twice about sticking my finger into a dogs rectum. I guess the first time is special in that way.

I'll never forget you Bullet.

LOL Oooooh yeah. Our company uses some pretty horrible online training thing that we have to go through once a year (information security, workplace harassment, etc.).

The worst one by far was the one that talked about securing data. There's repeated mention to backing up data to tape, and how to dispose of those tapes (who the hell uses zip drives anymore, unless you work for a financial institution with some ancient core data system). Plenty of references to disposing of sensitive data by fire (where by the "Beavis" voice kicks in.. FIRE !! FIRE!!!).

This particular one has a crackly old voice over with it (sounds like it was transferred from an old cassette) - and the guy sounds a bit like that "Randall" guy who is responsible for the now infamous youtube "Honey Badger" thing.

Yeah.. good times right there.

Got a new job and I am in training (horrible stuff). I am currently going through a power point, but this thing is just so cheesy. Check out some pictures included in the training, I am loosing brain cells here.

This guy looks like he is constipated or something. Don’t think it was a video that I paused at the right time, someone actually picked this picture for the PowerPoint.
guy.png

girlandguy.png

What's the first picture about?

guy.png

girlandguy.png

Best statement ever.

Back