Worst new TV shows of 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffaoe

Reaction score
So what does everyone think the worst new shows of 2015 are?

I would have to saw "Moonbeam City" on Comedy Central is the absolute worst TV show I have seen in a long time. I was only able to tolerate watching the first 5 minutes before changing the channel. Usually I try to keep an open mind on new shows and give them a chance, but this one was terrible.

My wife left some sitcom on after Big Bang Theory on Monday. I didn't catch the name of it, but it seemed like it was trying to be a Modern Family ripoff. I didn't laugh much.

The bastard executioner, its 90% pure boredom with shocking scenes of violence every once in awhile and a lame plot

That's a shame. It looked potentially interesting. I DVR'ed it but hadn't gotten around to watching yet.

I've seen about half of the Bastard Executioner pilot and all I can say is it better get better. I'm unimpressed so far. I'll give it a few episodes before I make my final decision.

My wife left some sitcom on after Big Bang Theory on Monday. I didn't catch the name of it, but it seemed like it was trying to be a Modern Family ripoff. I didn't laugh much.

That's a shame. It looked potentially interesting. I DVR'ed it but hadn't gotten around to watching yet.

did the show have Muppets? Because the new Muppets show has a lot of Modern Family characteristics

did the show have Muppets? Because the new Muppets show has a lot of Modern Family characteristics

Nah, Muppets would've been cooler. It had James Brolin and Marie from Breaking Bad.

EDIT: Life In Pieces was the name of it.

Nah, Muppets would've been cooler. It had James Brolin and Marie from Breaking Bad.

EDIT: Life In Pieces was the name of it.

I only saw the last few minutes of that show where the father threw himself a 70th birthday funeral. I didn't really care for the show from what I saw.

The only shows I keep up to date with now are The Walking Dead and Big Bang. Too many shows come and go. My wife and I watch series on Netflix. If a show is worthy enough, it will produce more then a season, and then I will entertain watching it. IMO though, most shows suck (as with movies, esp since EVERYTHING is a remake now)

We are finishing up Breaking Bad now (Ive watched it, she hasnt) and will start Justified next (again, Ive seen, she hasnt). By the time we are finished with that, I should be ready for some SOA again, so we have the next 2 years of "alone time TV" planned out.

This seasons shows have begun to be renewed or canceled. Of the before mentioned shows, Bastard Executioner has been cancelled. Also cancelled was Minority Report which totally sucked, not quite as bad as the movie where Tom Cruise stared sucking di**.
I love most of the shows on AMC like Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, but Better Call Saul sucked a** and I'm glad the reduced the season, it needs to be cancelled altogether.

Shows still up in the air I would like to see cancelled are Moonbeam City on comedy central, Grandfathered and The Grinder on FOX which were just awful.

Anyone else like to see shows cancelled after this particularly disappointing fall season?

Back