Worst Beer Video I Have Ever Seen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think liking and drinking good beer is snobby, that's why we're all here.

It was the ridicule of the guy I disliked. It's not like he was giving an impassioned defense of Bud Light, he was doing his best to describe something he's unfamiliar with. Yes, it's painful to watch, but I get no joy out of bashing him for it.

"Coolness" based on exclusivity gives me a bad taste whether its the dude behind the counter at the record store rolling his eyes or some yahoo on a beer forum.

I'm new here and it's not my place so I'm going to shut up about it but I wanted to throw that out there. I know, nobody forced him to put the damn thing up on the interwebz, but c'mon, where's the love?

I'm no beer snob either. There is a ton of stuff i don't know. I was n ot being beer snobby on the guy, merely laughing at what a dick he looked. People do that with me all the time, i don't have a problem with that.

Back