World Beer Fest--Durham, OCT 7th

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baron von BeeGee said:
You're all wimps, I don't think I slept at all. Then again, I only had 2-3 beers at Jeff's.

ps I stuck a Weizenbock in somebody's pocket...has a defunct brewery cap on it that has a white "H" with black/aqua background (Carolina Panthers colors, if I daresay...and I do).

Was it in a Saranac Black and Tan bottle? I think that prize may have been placed in my 6-pack! :cross:

REMEMBER

All homebrews traded on Saturday are subject to review and public criticism unless the brewer explictly asks that no review be made.

Last time, we used threads with sbjects like

"Beerswap: <Name>'s Beers"

Add your comments in the appropriate threads. "Beerswap" as one word makes these easy search's to see if a thread has already been started.

I've got a couple deadlines for work in the next couple of days, but I excpect to start moving through everyone's beers very soon.

-walker

Yeah, start a separate thread in the Sampling and Critiquing forum for each person. I'd suggest starting your own thread for your beers so in case the labels (on the caps) are confusing, everyone will know exactly what they are.

I'll be taking a few days break from beer--I got pretty tore up Saturday. Nothing like spending a whole Sunday in bed. :rolleyes:

Plus I'm on nights this whole week, so I'll start sampling everyone's brews Friday and Saturday. Provided I ever get rehydrated. :drunk:

todd_k said:
no, not all the beer is the cask ale tent, just the Loose Cannon. IMHO, best beer at the festival! :drunk:

Seconded. What an awesome beer. A cascade hop lovers wet dream. :rockin:

Actually the Loose Cannon at their booth rocked the hizzle too. I gotta get more of that stuff. A MD brewery if I'm not mistaken.

We took some notes but I haven't looked at it. I know Kunhenn had some pretty awesome beers. The coffee one? One other as well.....

I'll find the book and add to this. I had a few that knocked my socks off.

:mug:

Who had the camera at this thing? I forgot mine (again) and The Baron wasn't there with his cellphone/camera, but I remember SOMEBODY (todd? greg/pansy?) had a camera and took some pics.

Whoever you are.... can you post them?

Walker-san said:
Who had the camera at this thing? I forgot mine (again) and The Baron wasn't there with his cellphone/camera, but I remember SOMEBODY (todd? greg/pansy?) had a camera and took some pics.

Whoever you are.... can you post them?

Wasn't us. We had the camera along and got one stinking picture. It was us with that guy from my homebrew club.

Back