• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota Wine Expert Kit - New kit looking to find a new owner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My boneheaded mistake is your lucky day! I recently decided to try wine making. I ordered a kit from MoreWine. I must have hit the "add to cart" button an extra time, and then they split my order and for some reason the total I saw wasn't the total. The mistake was all mine, but it was a surprise when two kits showed up today.

They will take the kit back, but I have to pay shipping. Because they are so heavy it looks like that will be somewhere over $50. I'd much rather find someone who would like the kit locally and give them that same discount. I'm going to eat the difference either way.

The kit is one of their premium kits for a Cabernet Sauvignon from Lodi Ranch.

1591139587436.png

Wine Kit - Eclipse - Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon | MoreWine

The kit retails for $175. I am asking $125 picked up in New Brighton Minnesota. I would also consider delivering it somewhere in the Twin Cities Metro area. I would also be willing to ship, but you would need to pay actual shipping. It weights 42lbs.

Back