Wine cooler to kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knocksbrew

Reaction score
I have a wine cooler that has different temp settings from red to white. I am guessing the lowest temp it will get is around 45. Can anybody point me in the right direction of how to manipulate the controls so I can get it colder? Is there any easy way to adjust the thermostat? If it helps it is a Kenmore Elite Wine Cooler.

Thanks!

I am finishing up a wine cooler conversion. Initially, I bought a 'knob-type' thermostat from the manufacturer that was used in their mini-fridge and it worked fine, but the level of control over the temperature was poor, so I ended up getting the ITC-1000 and hard wiring it to the fridge power. Working great and maintains a nice 35-37 degrees.

Does your Kenmore Elite Wine Cooler have a 'knob-type' thermostat or a digital thermostat? If it has a digital thermostat what happens when you unplug the unit an plug it back in?

Does it go to the last listed temperature or some automatic set point?

Latest posts

Back