Wine bottle gift bags on ebay for about 40 cents each

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DontTreadOnMe

Reaction score
Greetings,

Since I (and many other home brewers) gift some of our precious wine's and mead's this is a very economic way to present them.

The link is to an EBAY Hong Kong seller (as an example of what to search for) This particular seller offers 10 bags in various colors from $2.40-$3.99 per/10 Free shipping!

I elected to purchase from a US seller (the last one they had in Black) so I won't have to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery and paid $4.85 Free shipping!

I also... bottle in Clear bottles and I'm assuming that the black will help protect against UV light! (can't always be sure that the persons I gift to will be as meticulous in this regard)

In case the link doesn't work (and it looks like it might not) you could search for; "10 x Sheer Organza Wine Bottle Gift Bags Weddings Holidays Parties"

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-x-Sheer-Organza-Wine-Bottle-Gift-Bags-Weddings-Holidays-Parties-Buckle-/361237081208?var=630586384237&hash=item541b686c78:g:uKcAAOSw4T5XHi2l

luck in brews,
Terry

I was just thinking (kinda rare) black absorbs light and white reflects light...so much for my original theory. ooops! oh well...the black looks cool!

I am lucky enough to have some mead to gift for Christmas! I also printed a 'gift tag' with a 'Hot Mulled Mead' recipe that will be hanging from the wine bag!
(just in case they don't like the my mead! lol)

Sorry for this lame pic, I just wanted to see if I could post an image.

Wine bag.jpg

Latest posts

Back