wilserbrewer BIAB's, Grand Slam free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Sale extended this weekend thru Sunday, December 8th

I have added a new BIAB equipment package to my site, the Grand Slam 4 piece package includes a BIAB mash bag sized for your kettle, a hop boiling bag, a dry hop sock, and a ratchet pulley for bag hoisting for only $32 (Canada and Europe $10 additional shipping charge).

Available here...
http://biabbags.webs.com/

All Grand Slam orders will ship free for the next two weeks ending December 1, 2013. Please indicate "HBT free ship" with note to seller and I will promptly refund shipping charges.

Thanks for your patronage and support!
wilser

Thanks, all orders shipped promptly. Free shipping offer will run through this Sunday November 30th.

A safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving to all!

wilser

Any upcoming promotions? Seems I missed the last two and daddy is treating himself to a proper bag for xmas.

jpr0930 said:
Any upcoming promotions? Seems I missed the last two and daddy is treating himself to a proper bag for xmas.

Sure, ask and ye receive, free shipping on the Grand Slam Package this weekend. Just mention HBT Free Ship with note to seller during PayPal checkout and i will gladly refund shipping. Please also include kettle height and width with your order to assure a nice fit!
Happy Holidays!
wilser

Received mine a couple of weeks ago and couldn't be more impressed with the quality. Did my first BIAB batch last week and it worked very well. The bag fit perfectly on my kettle, thank you!

Just received today and fits like a glove! Cant wait to put it to use on Christmas eve while I wait for st. Nick. Thanks Wilser!

Sent from the dark side of the moon...

Latest posts

Back