wilserbrewer BIAB spring sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Sale ends 4/29/15
Thanks to all who participated.
wilser

The winter weather has finally gone away and the the time is right to get brewing! wilserbrewer BIAB BAGS spring sale now offering:

1. Free domestic US shipping (international discounted) on any order

OR

2. 2nd custom sized BIAB bag only $10 additional

Please respond to this thread to receive discount code. Discount will promptly be issued via paypal refund. Please be sure to include discount code, and kettle dimensions (height and width) with your order as note to seller during paypal check out.

Thanks and happy spring brewing to all!!!
Regards,
wilser

Grand Slam Package (BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley)

My 100# mutt ate my last WB bag, I am in need of another haha! Count me in.

While I already have another's bag, it probably wouldn't hurt to have an additional and support HBT, right?

Hey bud, I'd like to get in on this if it isn't too late. I have a pair of 25 gallon kettles that need some custom big ol hogs.

Thanks!

Swifty

Alright! I shot an order to ya. It was placed as two different bag orders because I'm a dummy sometimes, but I do look forward to some big beers!

Thanks bud,

Swifty

Alright! I shot an order to ya. It was placed as two different bag orders because I'm a dummy sometimes, but I do look forward to some big beers!

Thanks bud,

Swifty

You did well Swifty....order placed with all the needed information for both bags....A+ and refund sent.

If it makes ya feel good Swifty, that is a screaming good deal on two monster size large bags for $36 shipped.....two of my competitors charge $45 each for one bag that size.....that's too much!

Happy for the business!
wilser

Back