Wife is pissed at me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danorocks17

Reaction score
I seem to have a knack for pissing my wife off over the least little thing. You'd think after all these years I'd figure it out. I'm gonna say it's her and not me.

I seem to have a knack for pissing my wife off over the least little thing. You'd think after all these years I'd figure it out. I'm gonna say it's her and not me.

well, you'd figure it out if you weren't so stupid. at least that's what she says.

maybe I should rephrase that. it's not really the least little thing, it's things that should not bother and person.

Don't know the slightest bit about your situation, but if someone gets uptight over little sh*t, there is usually a much bigger issue lurking in the shadows.

Good communication and a mutual understanding of whats worth getting bothered over saves me from a lot of that hassle. Of course it took me two divorces to find the right woman...but thats life.

I am totally there with you bro .....cant live with them, cant live without them

Don't know the slightest bit about your situation, but if someone gets uptight over little sh*t, there is usually a much bigger issue lurking in the shadows.

Good communication and a mutual understanding of whats worth getting bothered over saves me from a lot of that hassle. Of course it took me two divorces to find the right woman...but thats life.

It's definitely not that bad, just me venting. I've got a friend going through a divorce right now and I know they were having real problems. This is just mildly irritating enough to ruin my buzz

It's definitely not that bad, just me venting. I've got a friend going through a divorce right now and I know they were having real problems. This is just mildly irritating enough to ruin my buzz

Divorce sucks. that's all i have to say about that.

The cure for a ruined buzz is more beer.

+1 to this been through a few bad relationships where this was the problem and fortunately I learned this without the divorce...

Back