wife decided to screw with the kids head this year

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goofynewfie

Reaction score
this is their easter baskets

97.jpeg

That is so much win.

And here I thought making sure my wife came into the kitchen just as I was pitching yeast on my Carrot Wine was decent loved-one trolling ;).

My young one played it safe this year and went to Grandma's house for her spring break. I bet she doesn't even respond to my texts today!

I like it.

I see now that people give Easter "gifts".... Easter bunny is already a bit much, lets just turn it into another reason to go shopping for Chinese made stuff to make us happy for our 50 hour work weeks and 50 mile commutes on $4/gallon gas.

I like it.

I see now that people give Easter "gifts".... Easter bunny is already a bit much, lets just turn it into another reason to go shopping for Chinese made stuff to make us happy for our 50 hour work weeks and 50 mile commutes on $4/gallon gas.

I feel like you should call us all "Cha-Cha"

This actually did happen to me -- no joke -- the Easter after my father remarried. Not as extreme, but the baskets were filled with fruit instead of candy, though there was one chocolate bunny. Also, in every basket was an artichoke. I was 15 at the time so I went with it, but Easter sure didn't feel like Easter anymore. :cross:

This actually did happen to me -- no joke -- the Easter after my father remarried. Not as extreme, but the baskets were filled with fruit instead of candy, though there was one chocolate bunny. Also, in every basket was an artichoke. I was 15 at the time so I went with it, but Easter sure didn't feel like Easter anymore. :cross:

After about 20 minutes she gave them the real baskets

Back