Why do people Quit brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just passed around a big container of edibles? And everyone took one??

What did you all think was going to happen?

You just passed around a big container of edibles? And everyone took one??

What did you all think was going to happen?
I didn’t bring it and I didn’t pass anything around and I didn’t have any.

I also did not go back to their house for Christmas because getting high and watching football is not how I wanted to spend Christmas.

How we went from "why do people quit brewing" to "I'm the only one not getting high"? 😂😂😂

Just joking about. It must be quite fun, you can laugh at everyone, while remain sober, and remember that tomorrow. Just enjoy it. And take care of the 3 years old kid next time, surely it's more interesting than watching football with zombies.

Last edited:
My stepdaughters “boyfriend” brought a container of edibles to our family’s Thanksgiving. My nephew disappeared and played guitar in the basement for 2 hours, nobody wanted to cook the food, a 3 year old broke some expensive stuff because nobody was watching her. Everybody just sat around in a daze watching football. Ruined holiday.
That sounds miserable. It's an easy decision to quit it. Not drinking on the other hand is much harder. We all brew it...

Doesn't sound to me like anyone underage took the edibles. He never said the 3 year old did...ease up, fellas.

Besides, this thread is about quitting brewing [beer]!

Life gets complicated, their ADHD needs a new stim, more fancy new beer is available so you can just go buy and not down a whole keg, friends stop coming around as much so consumption slows down, financial situation changes, goblins have stolen your children and you must now quest to get them back, etc.

Life is messy, stuff happens, things change.

Life gets complicated, their ADHD needs a new stim, more fancy new beer is available so you can just go buy and not down a whole keg, friends stop coming around as much so consumption slows down, financial situation changes, goblins have stolen your children and you must now quest to get them back, etc.

Life is messy, stuff happens, things change.
This is true. Especially the goblins part...

Back