Why do I gotta watch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to watch ****! With that said, my wife is watching it and I am in the living room with her. If I really wanted to I could go upstairs and watch something but I am sitting in the living room with her. I am on my laptop though and not paying a damn bit of attention to the TV.

Steven Tyler at least makes it amusing, but yeah it was on while I was eating dinner.

I'm waiting for the joke singers to be culled from the herd before I eve start to watch. But since Steven Tyler is on, I'm not sure I'll even watch then. He gives me the creeps.

I've always watched American Idol. Of all the reality shows, it actually showcases some skill and I know more than one person who has auditioned, so I know it is legit which makes the concept pretty cool.

Besides, watching the show doesn't mean you have to listen to their crappy pop albums once they get signed. ;)

I agree. Why are horrible singers entertaining? It makes me cringe. Steven Tyler in HD is not good.

I don't mind him per se, but their modern albums have been almost total crap and he's old and strange. Just not my idea of a good Idol judge.

And I'm not a fan of the stuff the winners put out. I want some hard rock. I hate the contestants that sing country. They have a whole show dedicated to that, please go away.

I wouldn't watch Idol if I was paid to. It's because I'm an elitist and I'm better than everyone.

I watched a season or two. Luckily, my wife isn't into it either. I usually try to watch the auditions because it's funny as **** that so many people think they sound great, but they make everyone else's ears bleed. They get all defensive and defiant. Hilarious!

I completely forgot this year, though. :cross: Meh.

My guilty pleasure is America's Got Talent. I DVR every episode, and neither me nor my wife will watch it without the other one present. It's a rule. I hate that I love that show, but hey, no regrets, right?

I am actually enjoying it more than expected with Tyler. I thought he was going to be the arrogant one, but he is pretty entertaining.

Latest posts

Back