Why did I have a hops field in retirement, Crazy but true.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Wow,
Had some fun today but to bad for my wife it was mothers day. Had a few people stop by in a car that goggled my field to buy hop rhizomes.
No problem with it they brought homebrew for admission, but being half in the bag created rules that if you want my root and arriving here unannounced you and your carload have to swim naked in the pond. They did! No idea how these guys got those girls. Guess what? my wife is pissed that the guys were fat! Sorry honey the mothers day stripper service did not give the height and weight!!!
New rule if you visit me plan on swimming! Even you Dan! New name for home brewers showing up is brewippys!

No More Loonge islanders, there are two here already (born and raised in valley Stream and Noyac) They go feral in Pa!!!!! ha!

Halifax I'm going to have to bring some of my brews and meet you. You seem like a hell of a fun dude and you got a hop farm to play in

Hey all my wife is pissed, I almost totaled the tractor today in the stream that separates my property from my Nabors at 2.00 est. I tried to do a favor for him after getting back the tools I lent him 2 years ago which I needed and did a blues brother roll into the stream between our properties Took two Big JD tractors, one gmc and a Jeep to get it out. Dam home brewers that show up at noon. Used up my last life I guess, not a scratch on me! Yes Dan it was Mike in the Jeep! Do not worry some how the tractor looks great after a 13 foot fall!

Wow, I'm not going to bore you with the story of a buddy of mine who tipped his tractor over into a puddle and drown when the tractor pinned him...but dang man, that's been happening a lot, lately. I was just up at my parent's place on the lake. Their neighbor uses a riding lawnmower to mow his postage stamp lot and was going just a bit fast. He started heading for a tuft of grass that never gets mowed (for good reason) when he realized his folly. Instead of putting it in reverse, he panicked and gave it full gas. I've never seen a JD lawn tractor fly before this point but it did a pretty good job. Too bad for him it didn't float. Anyway, my kids liked it because for the 3 seconds the engine continued to turn over he managed to mow most of the lake weeds out of their favorite swimming area.

Just question for you. "2 est", is that 2 am or 2 pm?

I think you need a camera crew, not just a camera! Hell, half the "reality" shows on the tube have nothing on you! lol

Here we go again! Had the local cops here questioning my own Lindsay Lowhan. After a few hours of chugging home brew during the interrogation of her I asked If he was into old cars..So drunk off my ass on my property which he do nothing about (trust me I was my usual ass self) he checked out the POPMOBILE One thing led to another and found out he is a home brewer! Guess what I have cones on the bine that he wants for trade of 5 gal of homebrew along with his police friends. Thought they were going to arrest my kid, but I told him just to take a walk. He has a bunch of co-workers that are all cops and the admission fee for his co-workers is a case of beer, and if you drink more than 4 you got the couch, NO EXCEPTIONS! Now I Have his 74 Corvette in the garage to work on at my leisure. Wow Love being a hops Farmer!!!!

If I followed that correctly...that was beautiful.

Yes you did, he is coming over Thurs am to pick with the rest of the police! Can you say get out of jail card? By the way the hot one that used to work for me is a stripper now, I should see her at work she owes me money. Etiquette questions can you give a stripper yoe's (you owe me) for tips? Guess I will find out. See if the police want to do a road trip, they all know her!

Mike,
Will always miss Kim, actually cried about it and did not see you guys for 20 yrs. You always have a place to put your head down here!!! Why did you call me first?
Ray

Back