Who's got the cheapest kegs shipped today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannman

Beer Theorist
Reaction score
Who's got the cheapest kegs shipped today?

Looking to add 4 kegs to my system, ball locks. New not necessary unless an incredible deal. I also don't mind the stuff from china.

Lets comb the internet!

:ban:

On amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L33RM5Y/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Also I saw on First state Brewers facebook group, they were doing a keg group buy. You might be able to do this through here. Brand new ball lock kegs for ~$50 is not bad, not bad at all

11412076_10204607135114622_1117447573551309365_o.jpg

I asked if I could still be in it since she said she hasnt made the deal yet. She said I can still place an order. But she didnt tell me how to pay :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new, check out farmhousebrewingsupply.com. New kegs are 75 dolla to make you holla.

I actually started buying sankes when I saw ball locks going over 75$. I started picking up sankes on ebay for 45$/piece. I have a mix of both now, with conversion kits on my couplers.

I purchased two used ball lock kegs from Northwest Kegs for $90 plus $21 USPS ground shipping: https://www.northwestkegs.com/product-p/2keg.htm. The kegs were in great shape and held pressure fine with the o-rings that came with them.

Wish I'd seen this sooner. Got mine through AIH used. Decent price but yours is the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing. Can't see me buying anymore soon (got 6 now) but who knows.

I have my eye on loose handle ball lock kegs for $39.99 from homebrewing.org. It sounds like they are beat up, but the reviews state otherwise. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on two. They could be in better condition than the two used kegs I received in a kit!

Latest posts

Back