Who's Brewing for freedom this 4th?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not brew, but we did start a batch of red currant/apple cider!!!!

stock-photo-patriotic-yellow-cartoon-emoji-face-character-waving-an-american-flag-raster-illustration-isolated-666623089.jpg

Hoping to brew an American barleywine- 17.76 pounds of base malt, 50 ounces of Victory and hopped solely with Liberty and Warrior. Still rationing my 2015 version (came out to a tidy 13%) and looking to build the pipeline.

Brewed a summer ale, a coffee blonde, and a Kentucky Common yesterday. First time brewing since my son was born in Oct...was nice to get back to it.

Brewed AG Sip of Sunshine clone. Went great until the oxygen wand blew off into the carboy causing an immediate rack.

I brewed an american IPA and a saison on the 4th. First double brew day and it went surprisingly well. Started at 10 A.M. (a little later than I wanted) and finished cleaning up by 4 P.M. And, I got some BBQing done in the middle there. Good America day indeed.

Back