WholesaleHops.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JosephN

Reaction score
Has anyone used www.WholesaleHops.com before? I can't seem to figure out the site, if they are even up and running. I created a user account but can't seem to see what kind of a selection they have. Help in figuring out the site would be great...

Hmm, they appear to have three categories of product. All three categories are completely vacant.

But they do seem to have a number of testimonials as to the quality of that non-existent product.

^^^ I know right??!! I've had people tell me that they've ordered from them but I see no product items either.

Just move on to other well-known hop suppliers. My experience with "start-up" hop suppliers left a pretty bad taste in my mouth (pun intended).

They tend to promise the moon, but struggle to fulfill orders while they work the kinks out. Let some other poor saps get them up and running first.

Do a search for yakimavalley or nikobrew. I will probably give Yakima Valley a shot the next time I order in bulk...

I bought inexpensive rhizomes on ebay from Hip Hops, Inc. and had a great experience. They sent over twice as many as I ordered and they all came up and have done great. If I were the OP I'd take the advice given by several posters and just move on. There are more than enough quality suppliers out there who don't have ambiguous websites from which to order.

I personally love to use farmhouse brewing supply. They do 4oz or 1lb of pellet hops which is perfect for me. For the 4oz they range from $4 for common noble hops to like $6 for stuff like galaxy and nelson sauvin. Thats like less than half per oz of most other sites

Farmhouse and Yakima are my go to for bulk orders. Ive been very satisfied. I will have to look into Nikobrew.

I get all mine from hops direct by the pound and they always give you 1-2 oz extra. They just sent an email, they are having a big sale.

Hops Direct, Farmhouse Brewing, Label Peelers are all good places to buy bulk hops. I always forget about nikobrew. Will try that too sometime

Latest posts

Back