who would you get drunk with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an easy one.

I'd get drunk with this chick.

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

It's a tossup between the most interesting man in the world from the Dos Equis commercials and Chuck Palahniuk.

I am an organist with a Master's degree in church music. I would LOVE to get drunk with Johann Sebastian Bach, and discuss the use of B# and E# in his organ works!

Now, if your talking getting drunk with females...well, I don't think I could narrow it down to one. Lemmesee...there's a couple womens from the "old" days, and then there's Sandra Bullock, Marg Helgenberger, Susan Sarandon, Sally Field, and my "identical" twin [born same month, day and year] Suzanne Sommers.

glenn514:mug:

Ben Franklin or Burroughs.

Burroughs...hands down best answer. Can I change mine?

I played this on thanksgiving for the family (mostly my drunk little brother) for at least 6 years now.

Naked lunch. A mind hump and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Keith Stone from Keystone beer? He is so smooth, he doesn't use the word smooth.

Honestly the people I would like to drink with most are people I've met here at HBT both in person and online. A big massive HBT drink fest.

How about Keith Stone from Keystone beer? He is so smooth, he doesn't use the word smooth.

Honestly the people I would like to drink with most are people I've met here at HBT both in person and online. A big massive HBT drink fest.

+1 bringing the community together, good anwser!

Albert Einstein and Scarlett Johansson, maybe he could explain forced carbonation to me, and demonstrate the meaning of what close enough for all practical purposes means.

Scarlett-Johansson-1247389.jpg

I wasn't sure who to put, but JonK331 probably had the best one so far. Definitely good ole' Ed Abbey. Riding around in a jeep with him in the desert? You could probably just shoot me after that - I'm not sure how life could improve very much after that!

Niether drink beer, so to be able to introduce fine ales, stouts, porters...ect......my choices are either Frank Zappa or Howard Stern...both brilliant

Hunter S. Thompson.

PS: and Scarlett Johansson too...of course.

Since fictional characters are allowed, I'd go with Raoul Duke.:rockin:

Though, now that I think about it, Thompson might be cooler. I dunno, but it would be interesting either way for sure.

I mean, drinking with Hunter would be awesome, but drinking with a guy that that does the wildest **** that he could imagine! May be a little too crazy for me.

Charles Bukowski, and afterward I would kick his ass.

I would want to be sober with Scarlett Johansson :)

I've been on a comedy kick lately.. since so many people are already drinking with Bill Hicks, I'll drink with Mitch Hedberg. Another comedic genius.

Adolphus Busch..in the 1920 maybe pervent the 3 tier system after prohabition and prevent tasteless beer from becoming the norm and learning about load about buissness all in one swoop or "chug".

he had 22 siblings!! what a whore his mom was , maybe have a beer with her too 100 years prior ;)

Off the top of my head, I would say Dorothy Parker, and maybe Bill Hicks.
Both dead.
Both funny as hell (but in vastly different ways).

I think I would probably fall off the bar stool laughing my fool head off.

*** this is where Amy realizes that she missed a page or two of other people who said THEY would pick Bill Hicks. Damn.. I miss that guy

Edward Abbey for me. maybe while driving through the desert in an old jeep.
Bravo JonK. I'll bring the ignitables for the billboards.

For my choices

Depends on my mood.

If I just wanted to party, no contest... Sam Kinison

Feeling Philisophical...Henry David Thoreau

Feeling dark...Jim Morrison

Feeling Horny....Pam Anderson (hey she's a sure thing and I can film the event)

I have another one....now I've been drinking tonight so my judgement may be off here but the person I would like to drink a beer with the most would be Pam from the Office....who knows what may happen after a few beers.

Well we are a Parrot Head household so I would have to chose to drink with Jimmy Buffett. I imagine he has some great stories and he seems like a fun guys. That and our brewery name and many beer titles are inspired by him.

Hunter S. Thompson, or Charlie Mopps! the man who invented Beer!

It'd be kinda cool to drink with my grandfather i hear he enjoyed a drink or two.

The brewers of Brother Davids Tripel. Cause those guys can brew some great Abbey Ales. If I had to get drunk with a female it would have to be hmmm, good question. Crap I dunno, someone easy. hehe

Back