who would you brew with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ He was my third choice, after Michael Praetorius and Yooper. I do believe he would get us laughing so hard...we'd simply laugh the devil away!

glenn514:mug:

The person who first discovered beer so I could find out who they are and how they did it. And show them what beer is like ten thousand years later

The dude who runs lagunitas. I mean seriously, the guy has topless parties with his employees and gets stoned all the time.

The person who first discovered beer so I could find out who they are and how they did it. And show them what beer is like ten thousand years later

"Oh crap! We forgot to bring this bucket of harvest in before the rain! Why is it so bubbly?"

"Dare you to drink it..."

The rest is history.

Muhammad.
I'd thank him for keeping a large portion of the world's population away from beer consumption(more for me). Secondly, I'd get to drink his beer as well.
"Here, have a spot of tea"
Win win

August Schell

August Schell.jpg

I would have to go with Albert Einstein or Neil Degrasse Tyson. Both are extremely intelligent and Id love the time to pick their minds. Plus doing the math………. Please these guys do physics calculations for a living.

The guys from Stone. I love their taste. One of the hardest things to do is get a recipe out of your head and into a glass. If I could steal some of that mojo I'd be set.

Probably Satchel Paige or Nikola Tesla.
Paige just to relax and hear some cool stories, and Tesla because that dude could come up with some killer brew rigs!

Ringo Starr, pierce Brosnan, Michael brandon, alec Baldwin and George carlin all at once.

Bonus points to anyone who knows what they have in common.

First choice is two people, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. It would be awesome to listen to them intellectually debate. Second would be Sam C. from Dogfish Head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Back