Who is Smashed Right Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EdWort said:
It depends on the size of your stomach and bladder. Once the seal breaks and you splash your boots, it's regular trips to the toilet. :cross:

Ain't that the truth. It's even worse if you try to mix in some anti-hangover glasses of water. :cross:

I'm downing what is, for me, about a half-step above BMC (I dislike light lagers) - Grolsh.

Why?

Because I can get swingtops cheaper from the liquor store than my LHBS - all I have to do is dipose of the beer first.

That's why I buy Grolsch too. :D

I'm working on the second of two Tecate 18 packs I alotted for this weekend. I know, it's Mexican BMC, but it was only $10/18 cans, I have a bunch of it, and I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow.

i'm pretty toasted. enough so that i took those bottles of old heffe out of the corner of the cellar. you know the ones that you were never quite sure of....:mug:

Me.

Drowning my sorrows after Mizzou screwed the pooch and got stiffed by the BCS tonight.

Funny. Last night I was toasted after our neighborhood progressive dinner/drinking binge.

The neighbors loved the Northern Brewer BLonde and my House Amber.

BierMuncher said:
Funny. Last night I was toasted after our neighborhood progressive drinking binge.

I love neighborhood progressive drinking binges. We call them "Gourmet Club" here in Austin, and a good case of fine wine disappears along with some kind of food. The guys drank beer at my house when we hosted it.

It's pretty fun and no one leaves the subdivision, so it's stumbling distance home.

Progressive Binge. I love it! :cross:

No word from Rich Brewer yet today. I hope he is OK.

Maybe he's still sleeping.....Yeah, that's it.

Oh man...I've been on the couch all day..Head hurts, Head really hurts.....Among many beers i drank, i had a 4 or 5 apfelwein...Damn you Edwort..:D

Bulls Beers said:
Oh man...I've been on the couch all day..Head hurts, Head really hurts.....Among many beers i drank, i had a 4 or 5 apfelwein...Damn you Edwort..:D

sorry man. Is my money still no good in Boston? :drunk:

EdWort said:
No word from Rich Brewer yet today. I hope he is OK.

Maybe he's still sleeping.....Yeah, that's it.
I was hurting a bit this morning and I was a bit disoriented but I made it.
Man that stuff can sneak up on you!

RichBrewer said:
I was hurting a bit this morning and I was a bit disoriented but I made it.
Man that stuff can sneak up on you!

You mean you were still drunk, right? :drunk:

It's OK, it happens to everyone. Welcome to the club, the Apfelwein club. :D

I wuve u guys. all of u. except cheesefood. but that's more on primcipal than becaose of anything he's done, really.

Trashed....Absolutely trashed (that took me 4 min. and 3 spell checks to type)

I have to write my final paper for tomorrow. 20 pages. socrates and plato and aristotle. i am tanked. end of story

PearlJamNoCode said:
Just finished my last paper due for the semester. Time to get mangled on a few good brews followed by some grade A crap.

no ****... me too. Beer just taste that much better after writing 15 pages.

Ryanh1801 said:
no ****... me too. Beer just taste that much better after writing 15 pages.

Haha me and my roommate just calculated our page totals. I've done 18 pages from scratch in the last 36 hours.

As a psychology major I write everything in APA just as a force of habit. I can't imagine having to write about a more boring topic than that though!

PearlJamNoCode said:
As a psychology major I write everything in APA just as a force of habit. I can't imagine having to write about a more boring topic than that though!

This was my first APA paper. I'm pretty sure I did not do it right.

Tonight was "100 daze" until St. Pats (which is to say it is 100 days until the Thursday before St. Patrick's Day). The Local Bar was having discounts on mixed drinks which combined with my discount on drinks for being a regular (I get pints for the price of 12oz drinks) I'm doing well.
Also, I found out that while my Local Bar doesn't have any non-screw top bottles, the owner used to homebrew, and he will give me a case of bottles and loan me a bottling bucket in exchange for a six pack of Apfelwein.

*In reference to the "Local Bar": it is not the only bar nearby, but it is the only one I frequent because it is the cheapest for me to drink at, which is especially important for me as a college student since I have limited money.

I've got to stop now. I've pounded them pretty quickly this afternoon/evening. I'm just going to finish this one and call it a night.

Good luck to you getting your drunk on, though! :tank:

I will be smashed 12 hours from now.

I won't be able to post it then, so I figured I get it out of the way now.

Back