Who is brewing right now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just set the 60 minute timer on my second brew, the Irish Stout from NB. It smells fantastic and I successfully avoided my first boil over. I'm really looking forward to drinking this one when I get back to school.

Racked my Sierra Nevada Clone which came out wonderful and brew a Wheatwine and a 15 Minute Ale... so I was alittle busy today....

The English bitter I pitched on last Saturday is starting to slow down from initial fermentation as of this morning. Hopefully I can get it bottled & aged right for the big day on the 27th.

My American Amber should be carbed and ready to drink out of the keg tomorrow - if the rest of my hookups come. I have a German Wheat in the primary that will be racked Wednesday. I'd like to have some sort of hard spiced apple cider ready for September/October. Any recommendations?

I have to get more kegs before I can brew any more.

Initial fermentation is done on my EB. Just tossed a 12-13lb turkey slathered in key lime savory oil & Cajun rub in the pit. Now if my IPA was ready to drink...

Back