White Keezer- Dry Erase Markers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zion_Zack

Reaction score
I built a keezer from a 8.8 cu ft Kenmore chest freezer. Can I write on the top with dry/wet erase markers? It appears to be a giant white board, but I don't want to make the mistake of writing a permanent draft list!

I would test it first in a small area, but I have used dry erase markers on my stainless kegerator with no difficulty in removing afterwards...

BAH! That makes too much sense and ain't no glory in that! Balls out, give it a go right across the face of it.

I got a roll of stick on white board. Put some on my kegerator and some on the fermentation fridge.

Is it flat or does it have the texture to it? The texture does make wiping off more difficult

Glad it wipes off nicely. If it gets stubborn, it cleans up with any alcohol (ethanol works quick, isopropyl needs very little elbow grease) without much trouble.

That said, don't spill any drinks on it.

Back