• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Whiskey Barrel For Sale in Cincinnati Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin30R

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

2 years ago a friend of mine gave me a whiskey barrel as a wedding present. It is a large barrel, and I don't know a great deal about it, nor can I ask him as he would be upset to see me part with such a well thought out gift. I really reall like it and thought for a long time that I'd find a use for it in the near future. The truth is, though, that I will not use it as I think I would need at least 20 gallons of beer to age in it, and I'm a much smaller operation than that.

I live a bit north of Cincinnati along I75.

Let me know if there is any interest. I don't know the value of the barrel, but I listed it on Craigslist for $100. That was a complete guess at the value, though.

Barrels came from the Koval Distillery in Chicago.

whiskey_barrel_01.JPG

whiskey_barrel_02.jpg

Back