Which Fridge to pick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leppah

Reaction score
Im trying ot find a fridge to make my own kegerator. I already ordered a two tap tower kit. It looks like the Sanyo 4912 was the choice fridge. Unfortuantely I can't find thos elocally and the few I found elsewhere the companies wont ship them. What do i get for a fridge in stead of that? I'm looking to put two cornys in there with my 5lb co2 bottle.

Thanks in advance for your help! I tried searching everywhere and can't find an answer to this question so if its been asked before sorry.

A danby 4.4 cf works perfectly for 2 cornies and a 5# tank. I'm using the dar446bsl model. With the danby's you don't have to worry about a compressor line running through the top of it.

I appreciate the answer. Do you have any pics? Were you able ot mount a tower on it with that thermostat in the way?

I've got the Frigidaire 4.4 from lowes once everything is taken out it
hold 2 cornys and my 5lb co2 tank perfectly. But when mounting a
tower it would have to be on top more toward the front then most
would like because of the coolant lines are on the top back section.
Works great for me though..:mug:

thanks for the reply. I'm a little weary on having the tap that far foward but at least i know there is another route to go if need be. There is a lowes in west st paul

Back