Where to find Pliny near LAX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crjpilot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all. I'll be staying at LAX Tuesday night and trying to locate some Pliny the Elder around the area. We don't get it in Utah, so I want to pick some up and see what the hype is about. Any ideas?

Thanks!

It's hit or miss. Your best bet is probably finding a good liquor store that carries it. Generally stores get a case or so per week and it isn't put on the shelves and it's gone very fast...you almost have to know who gets it and when.

I'm not sure of specific stores in LA as I am an hour south, so you may want to call around and see what you can come up with.

you can try the closest whole foods or the Bristol Farms on Lincoln and Manchester

you may be able to find it on tap at the Four Points Sheraton LAX if not they have a good tap selection

It's a bit of a drive from LAX but if you want to be 100% sure of finding it on tap, Blue Palms Brewhouse always has it on tap (along with other great beers)

Well, I struck out at four liquor stores and two Whole Foods. The Four Points Sheraton is a no-go too, but I'm sitting here enjoying the others on their beer list at the moment. I guess Pliny will have to wait until I make a trip to San Fran. Thanks for the tip about the Blue Palms. I don't mind the drive out to Hollywood, but tonight's not the night for me. Next time...

Back