Where to find Nelson Sauvin Hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschool

Reaction score
Title says all. I've looked everywhere. I'll even buy bulk, like 10 or so pounds if they're pellets.

Thanks!

I posted the same thing not too long ago...i love them so. I'll look back at that post and get the one website that was found that still has them.

From what I have heard, the New Zealand harvest is soon or going on right now so sites should be getting them back in stock in the not too distant future.

Oops, website was still publishing the price of Nelson Sauvin when we got it directly from NZ at the beginning of the year when you couldn't get it here.

Prices are at $1.40 an ounce and $16.00 a pound at our shop, and hopefully online now too!

Regards,
Aaron

According to distributors, this year's won't be in a for a month or two, and we'll have to see how much Nelson Sauvin actually makes it to the US this year, it didn't last long last year, and I had to cut out distributors and contact a small hop farm to have Nelson Sauvin through the first part of this year.

These are hops from 2010 (as are most everything else you're buying US, UK, Czech, German, etc...)

Regards,
Aaron

Just ordered some too! Been looking for these since I had Mikkeller's single hop series that included a Nelson Sauvin beer. :ban:

Hey CW-

Just saw your order come through. You can thank other HomeBrewTalkers I'm sure for your order going out today- I had so many packages of Nelson Sauvin going out the postman needed to go get the truck. It gave me time to print the label for your order while he was gone:)

If everyone tried Mikkeller's Nelson Sauvin it'd probably be one of the most popular IPA/Pale Ale craft beer hops in the world. Right now there's a pocket of us who know about this little gem;)

-Aaron

The Mikkeller series is where i too fell in love with Nelson Sauvin. I agree with you brewstalker that if everyone had the chance to try it, it would be even more scarce than it already is becoming.

I have only been home brewing for about 6 months and on my first brew day a buddy and i tried all of the single hop series that mikkeller had out at the time to find what hop varieties we liked and even blended some of them to find good combos. It was a lot of fun and an amazing learning experience.

I just sold out of my $16.00 1lb Nelson Sauvin, and $1.40 an ounce Nelson Sauvin. Thanks to all who made 10lbs of hops disappear in less than 24 hours:)

-Aaron

Back