Where to buy corny kegs in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this thread has been dead for a while, but I'm looking to buy some corny kegs and a Sankey keggerator in the next couple of days, so before I start playing with the keg I'll need to pick up some sort of conversion kit or individual regulators, etc.

They have what I need at Keg Connection, but I saw somebody post about buying things from Simgo in Mississauga. How do you buy from them? Is it like a storefront, or do you just have to pretend to be wholesale?
Also, how are their prices? I'm in Toronto so I could easily pick up from them, but would it be cheaper / easier to buy from the states, even with the $20 or so shipping tacked on.

Thanks

You have to call in you order. they have an online catalog and you can email them to get a quote. They seem perfectly willing to sell to Joe public however they don't go out of their way to make it easy....

I was wondering if there were any updates to this thread - I'm looking for some kegs and am having a tough time finding them. I know ontariokegs.com have them but 100 bucks plush s&h seems a bit steep.

Abridgel glad we are on your radar. The 100 keg you are referring to must be our brand new AEB keg. In all honesty that is the best pricing in Canada and the low side for USA.

Our used pressure tested, labels removed and cleaned kegs are 2 for 100. We do not sell them as singles because of some noncompetitive costs in Canada for shipping a box that size. Plus we do not stock that box size. That is pretty much the average price per keg in the states from online retailers and I believe the best price in Canada from an online retailer.

In Canada the guys in the Atlantic region can still get Pepsi kegs for 30-40 a pop from kijiji and CL without much effort or searching. You might want to see if someone will ship from there for you.

In Ontario there is currently one for sale ad I know of for Pin Lock kegs at 35 a piece on kijiji. Used ball lock kegs show up on kijiji for around 50-60 a pop 1-3 at a time every month or so.

Hope that helps.
Canadian Supplier of draft beer and keg equipment

Back